Wednesday 1 October 2014

Horror Pictures

For a homework task I had to take horror pictures testing out different camera angles. For my picture I asked my dad to dress in a skull mask and cloak and take a picture in out garden at night. We got a separate mask of a head and got my dad to hold it up with a fake bloody hand holding a fake knife up to the head. I took several photos from different camera angles but my favourite angles were the most simple: a long shot and a medium close up. I put both pictures into a PowerPoint slide and annotated them.
 
The Long Shot:
 


This shot shows more of the background, such as the tree and the bird bath, and less of the man/killer's appearance and what he has done.
 
The Medium Close-Up:
 


 
This shot is closer to the man/killer and it shows what he has done, killed someone and is now holding their head. It also shows that he is holding a knife and what the head and his mask looks like at a closer distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment