Wednesday 11 February 2015

Group Progress - Editing

Today I had three study lessons in a row which I spent editing. The group and I had exported the footage together and decided that I would edit in my free periods and then show it to them so we could go over it together. I touched up some of the old pieces of footage and put in the ending and overall I think our sequence is quite good. However there are some slight issues such as the lighting in the outdoors scenes where they do no match and one shot that is missing so the character suddenly teleports to a different place. These issues will likely be changed after our first draft is shown to the class.
 
After showing our first draft we have to create the music and voice-over and learn how to do the credits as everyone in the group is unfamiliar with the program we have to use to make them. We will watch some YouTube Videos to learn the basics and follow the credit titles that are in all films to make sure that the order is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment