Friday 13 February 2015

Group Progress - First Draft

Today we finished and showed our first draft to the class. I was quite pleased with what we had done in the time we had but I knew their where still many issues with the lighting, skipping shots, music and I was not happy with the ending. However the teacher feedback was positive and they offered some constructive criticism which will be extremely helpful when we resume editing again.
 
One of the main pieces of advice that was given was to include the antagonist more often but keeping it subtle. I think this is a good idea as it will show our genre more clearly in the opening. This way our audience would know what to expect during the film as an opening is suppose to prepare the audience and give them a hint at what the film will be like and this is what I want our sequence to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment